Regulations of United Arts Festival
Regulations of the United Arts Festival
I General information
1. These Regulations (hereinafter referred to as the Regulations) were developed on the basis of the Act of March 20, 2009 on the safety of mass events, consolidated text, Journal of Laws No. of 2019 item 2171 on the basis of the Act of August 22, 1997. on the protection of persons and property, consolidated text, Journal of Laws 2020, item 838. and on the basis of the provisions of the Civil Code.
2. The regulations were developed by the organizer: BAK Stage Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Gdańsk 80-309, Al. Grunwaldzka 472, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs by the District Court Gdańsk Północ in Gdańsk, VII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number: 0000889541, NIP: 584-280-25-53 (hereinafter referred to as: the Organizer).
3. The festival will take place on August 13-15, 2021 in Gdańsk, Hevelianum Góra Gradowa, (hereinafter referred to as the Festival),
4. The aim of the Regulations is to ensure safety during the Festival, define the rules of admission, behavior and leaving the Festival area. The aim is also to define the conditions of participation in the Festival and to regulate the rights and obligations of the Festival Participants.
5. The Regulations apply in the Area designated by the Organizer (hereinafter referred to as: the Festival Area) means a designated part of the area, facility or other place indicated by the Organizer, where the Festival is held.
6. Each Participant of the Event is obliged to comply with these Regulations, the regulations of the facility where the Festival takes place and all other regulations, in particular those relating to safety. The Organizer's regulations prevail in the event of any disputes.
7. The Organizer is obliged to ensure safety on the premises of the Event. Therefore, it is forbidden to bring to the Event and adjacent areas:
- weapons and sharp tools, firecrackers, fireworks, and other pyrotechnic materials, chemicals and other generally recognized as dangerous
- alcohol, drinks and food
- narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances and poisons
- professional sound and image recording devices.
The Organizer reserves the right not to consent to the entry to the Festival Area with items not listed above, but constituting, in the Organiser's opinion, dangerous objects that threaten the safety of participants.
8. If, in the opinion of the Organizer, the participant's behavior constitutes a threat to the safety of other participants, in particular it is aggressive or burdensome, caused by an excessive amount of alcohol drunk, the law will be broken or the Festival Regulations seriously violated, the participant may be required to leave the Festival area. Such a person is not entitled to any claims against the Organizer, in particular claims for a refund of the ticket price
9. 9. Photography and filming with the use of professional equipment is forbidden at the festival site. The use of professional equipment is allowed only by accredited persons.
10. It is forbidden to conduct any gainful activity without authorization
11. The condition for participation in the Festival is the acceptance of these Regulations. By accepting the Regulations, the Participant agrees to use his image recorded with recording devices and to use these materials without additional consent of the Participant.
II Regulations of participation in the Festival. Age of participants
1. A participant of the Festival may be any adult person (18 years or older) who has accepted the Regulations and purchased a participation ticket.
2. People who are over 16 on the day of the Event, but are under 18, are required to have a written consent of a parent or legal guardian and present it along with an identity document (ID, ID, passport, other document) at the request of the services ensuring security, i.e. security services, police and representatives of the Organizer. The organizer or the subcontractor hired by him has the right to verify the age of the Participant on the basis of an identity document and to verify the written consent of the parent or legal guardian at any time, both at the entrance and at the Festival premises.
3. Persons under the age of 16 may participate in the Event only in the company of an adult guardian.
4. Children up to 7 years of age may participate in the Event free of charge under the care of a parent or legal guardian who has a valid admission ticket. The parent or legal guardian is obliged to have a document confirming the child's age and to ensure the child's safety, and in particular to protect the hearing so that no damage is caused by too loud music.
5. The participant stays at the Festival area at his / her own risk and responsibility.
III Rules for purchasing tickets
1. By purchasing a ticket, the Festival participant accepts these Regulations and agrees to abide by all the conditions and limitations contained therein.
2. A valid, printed or presented in electronic form admission ticket entitles to enter the premises of the Event. The confirmation of payment is not a document confirming the possibility of participating in the Event
3. Return or exchange of tickets is possible only in the case of the Event's cancellation, change of date or significant change of the program, eg lack of the star of the day. Refunds will be processed at the place of their purchase, at the ticket office that sold the ticket or tickets.
4. The Organizer will not refund money for the ticket that has not been used.
5. The organizer informs that tickets should be purchased only at authorized points of sale and at the same time reminds that the resale of tickets with profit is punishable by a fine, restriction of liberty or detention in accordance with Art. 133 of the Code of Petty Offenses.
6. Due to the open space in the place where the Festival will be held, the Organizer informs that any difficulties, including limited visibility related to the location of the sound system, lighting or other installations necessary to conduct the Festival, are not subject to complaints.
7. A participant who has lost the purchased ticket must report to the point where he purchased the ticket in order to obtain a duplicate.
8. The Organizer informs that at the moment of entering the Festival, tickets may be exchanged for wristbands, badges or other identification elements. Identification elements obtained in this way must be worn in a visible place. Only one person may use one identification element. In the event of tearing, destroying or losing the wristband or ID, the Participant of the Event is obliged to immediately report to the Organizer or the security manager in order to replace it with a new one. Such an exchange may take place only at the Festival area, and leaving the Festival with a damaged or lost ID means the inability to re-enter and resign from further participation in the Festival.
IV Regulations related to the epidemic
1. If you submit a statement when purchasing an admission ticket, that you have a certificate of vaccination against COVID-19, during the ticket inspection, you must present:
- a certificate of vaccination against COVID-19 with a vaccine that has been authorized in the European Union, within the meaning of the Regulation of the Council of Ministers issued on the basis of art. 46a and art. 46b points 1-6 and 8-13 of the Act of 5 December 2008 on the prevention and combating of infections and infectious diseases in humans (Journal of Laws of 2020, item 1845, as amended);
- a valid document with a photo confirming the identity of its owner.
2. Persons who do not show a certificate confirming that they are vaccinated against COVID-19 and a valid photo ID confirming their identity, despite having a valid admission ticket, will not be admitted to the event and will not be entitled to a refund of the admission ticket cost.
3. The person who purchased a ticket for the Festival and came to enter the Festival Area, also declares that:
- she had no symptoms during 14 days prior to participation in the event
- is not under quarantine or sanitary supervision
- in the last 14 days prior to participation in the Event, no direct contact with a person confirmed to be infected with COVID-19, a person quarantined or isolated due to COVID-19, had visible disease symptoms
4. Each participant of the Festival undertakes to follow the recommendations of the Organizer's representatives, aimed at ensuring safety and order.
5. The current regulations related to the COVID-19 pandemic must be strictly adhered to throughout the Festival area
6. The inspection of tickets before entering the festival area will be carried out without contact
7. Participants are required to disinfect their hands before entering the Festival area, and after entering the protective masks
8. The Organizer has the right to remove from the Festival Area people who do not comply with the recommendations related to health and safety measures. Such persons lose the right to reimbursement of the ticket cost.
V Other matters
1. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code shall apply. Final decisions on organizational and order matters belong to the authorized representatives of BAK Stage Sp. z o.o.